On behalf of our client, a successful Italian consumer goods company, In Job is looking for a
Sales Associate– PART TIME
Reporting to the Store Manager, the successful candidate based in San Francisco, CA will be responsible for the closing/opening procedures and providing outstanding cusomer service.
Main responsibilities of the Sales Associate:
- To drive sales through promotion and exceptional customer service.
- Exemplify outstanding customer service by providing amazing advice.
- Ensure that store management and corporate directives are carried out while on duty.
- Operate a computerized point of sale cash register and inventory management system.
- Perform closing procedures and opening procedures to ensure that the retail store is ready for business and operating as per Company directives.
- Ensure that the retail store always meets Company standards with regards to merchandising; visual presentations; housekeeping; and loss prevention requirements.
- Ensure the achievement of the sales goals, as well as other KPIs.
Requirements from the Sales Associate:
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a retail sales environment.
- The ability to drive sales and provide high-quality customer service to achieve the best possible level of customer satisfaction.
- Understanding of retail store operations and opening and closing procedures.
- Can work independently and proactively identify what need to be done.
We offer :
- $14/hr + Commission
- 50% discount on store merchandise
We are an equal opportunity employer