On behalf of our client, a leading European manufacturer with more than 40 years in design, production and distribution of components for water filtration and equipment. As a Group leader in the home and technical water filtration sector, they aim at constant improvement to tackle the future challenges and to be even closer to the requirements of new markets. In Job New York is looking for a
INTERNATIONAL LIASON MANAGER
Reporting to the North America CEO, the successful candidate based in Wallingford, Connecticut will be responsible for ensuring communication between European and North American headquarters in compliance with shared standards and timing while coordinating with the VP & CEO NA.
Main Responsibilities :
- Plans and monitors with the Sales Director for the reaching of objectives for North America defined by the sales budget.
- Coordinates and plans the expense budget of the Company Cost Centers with Functional Management
- Plans and monitors (with the CEO- NA) with periodical checks of the annual improvement targets for the different functions of NA, defined with Functional Management (for example, cost reduction, improvement of supply, increase cash flow, improvement of the quality indicators (KPI), organization, etc.)
- Defines and monitors its own “Key Performance Indicators” and those of its decided and shared between HQ and HQNA in order to reach the objectives.
- Monitors the KPI (with the CEO - NA) to reach the objectives as defined by the Project Management.
- Coordinates the meetings for quarterly checks, “QUARTERLY MEETINGS”
- Contributes in the management of human resources
- Contributes working relationships with external agencies including clients, suppliers and certification organizations.
- Control and support NA in the organization of all the Commercial, Marketing, Logistics and Purchasing activities, etc. which are part of the strategic plans decided and shared with HQ
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years in Management
- Italian Speaking and Communications Preferred
- Excellent communication, relationship building, organizational and time management skills
- Motivated to succeed and ability to work independently
- Understanding of market and products
We offer :
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Benefits Package (Medical, Vision, Dental)
We are an equal opportunity employer