On behalf of our client, an international leasing company In Job Moscow is looking for a
Senior Credit Analyst.
- Performs overall analysis of lease transactions (customer, supplier, asset, risks coverage, etc);
- Evaluates appropriate financial information for credit requests, structures an acceptable risk, performs detailed analysis and write-ups of small and average accounts, makes recommendation to management and communicates decision to dealers/customers/merchants;
- Presents credit applications to the Credit Committee or authorized credit approver;
- Requests financial updates from customers (based on customer risk rating) and performs annual review and re-scoring;
- Ongoing monitoring of leasing portfolio quality and performance; makes respective reporting;
- Assist in providing expert guidance on more complex accounts;
- Assists with the refinancing/restructuring of accounts when necessary;
- Calculates risk on equipment financed, loan-to-value ratios, including gathering market information on equipment values.
- 3+ years of related work experience in leasing company or bank;
- Practical experience in SME business and individual entrepreneurs’ financial analysis;
- Skills of deals' structuring with assessed risks;
- Knowledge of financial reporting forms (IFRS is a plus);
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Mobile phone
- Transport expenses cover