Career Counselling is a professional service aimed at supporting your personal growth. It supports a candidate's individual professional journey, focusing on developing your strengths and your self-motivational skills.
Our approach is one of ongoing support through each step of this journey, creating a stable and long-lasting relationship.
Our experienced consultants will help you to draw up a personalised career development plan, identifying goals and ways of achieving them.
Our counselling service will:
- Analyse your professional journey
- Identify your skills
- Consider your aspirations, values and professional interests
- Pick out elements which may motivate or demotivate you in a working environment
- Consider the impact of a change in role or cultural situation
- Draw up a self-promotional plan and help you form effective contacts
- Create a research strategy for finding new job opportunities
- Research new opportunities
- Monitor your progress in all stages of the plan