On behalf of our client, a wealthy and disruptive Digital Partner company which challenges traditional thinking, In Job UK & Ireland is looking for a
UX & CUSTOMER JOURNEY MANAGER
The position will report to the Delivery Manager. This company is looking for a UX & Customer Journey Manager with humanistic background. He/she works to understand how satisfied customers are with the digital services offered by the company and therefore help to improve the design of the overall user experience, including business processes and analysis of the complete end user customer journey.
- To determine how to reshape/redesign the interactions between company and consumer, identifying what frustrates customers and determining what is classifiable as a positive experience for the customer.
- Evaluating the user experience in its overall journey (customer journey), analyzing all touch points. Aiming to determine the best possible route for the customer by accessing the business through websites or mobile app.
- Must be able to influence projects and technology processes by providing key information about the needs and desires of customers, pushing teams to work for systems’ improvement so that customers are satisfied. It ensures that the project team takes the correct actions identified to achieve the goals set, monitoring the development and implementation of design changes.
- Experience survey: determining and detecting behavioral and user perception elements through actions aimed at the acquisition of objective and subjective but consistent data, also thanks to the precious help of the most modern quality detection tools.
- Experience Analysis: study the complete experience provided, highlighting strengths, possible anomalies and corrections, also through the use of some Quality Analysis tools.
- Elaboration of the optimal Customer Journey: integrate new elements that respond to the needs of the users, increasing the objective and perceived quality, maximizing the degree of user satisfaction and the perceived value of the digital product.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (Essential) preferably in Humanistic Sciences (Psychology, Sociology, Liberal Arts, and similar)
- Preferably 2-4 years of experience in similar roles.
- Knowledge of business models based on digital platforms, skills in human interaction -machine and in the design of user interfaces
- Organizational skills, leadership skills, group work skills, communication skills, analytical skills, design skills, basic programming knowledge
- UK Customer Journey trained or experience of working in similar projects
- Ability to operate independently based on predefined objectives and plans, resourcefulness, creativity, enthusiasm and passion.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Office in the one of the most vibrant tech community in Shoreditch
- 28 days of annual leave including bank holidays
Injob UK&Ireland is an equal employer