On behalf of our client a top ecommerce fashion, lifestyle and luxury brands website, In Job UK&Ireland are seeking a Senior
Social Media Manager / Editor
With e-commerce product copywriting experience, you’ll work with the CEO and report directly to him/her to build a narrative and write content for the Social Media platforms of the CEO to create a series of engaging articles, blogs and digital content to promote the companies award winning fashion, lifestyle and luxury goods website.
The position will be based in Milan/London.
You will manage communication strategy, focusing on writing and editing social media campaigns on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. This will involve working directly with the CEO team.
- Establish and permanently update the key narratives of the CEO with high quality content (writing and visuals)
- Write across a wide variety of purposes, including but not limited to:
- Web Content
- Social Media posts
- More generally produce (or contribute to produce when appropriate) a variety of narrative content in various formats
- Write across various topics and to various audiences across retail, consumer, fashion and technology
- Collaborate with the global communications team, and the Office of the CEO External Relations
- Degree level education or equivalent.
- Experience developing communication strategy and narratives.
- Extensive demonstrable experience across various social media platforms, but especially Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (either in-house or within an agency).
- Experience in writing short pieces with demonstrated creativity.
- Work experience in an international organization.
- Fluency in English (required); fluency in another language would be a benefit but not a pre-requisite (specifically Italian).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. (Essential).
- Experience in creating elegant, engaging editorials with an eloquent writing style for various digital and social media channels and advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Previous experience writing online articles, blogging or similar.
- High Attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a demanding and fast-paced digital environment.
- Proactive with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- You must thrive in an extremely fast paced environment where no day is the same as the last.
- Extremely organised with a photographic memory.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and turn a story around at the drop of a hat.
- You should be a passionate, creative person with a knowledge of fashion and pop culture.
- Have a mind full of creative references and a stack of go-to Instagrams and websites for inspiration.
- You must have a love of fashion trends across all areas of fashion.
- Basic annual gross salary of 60K to 80K, flexible depending on experience.
- Benefits: MBO (TBD), ticket restaurants, medical insurance, special discounts.
- Start date: ASAP, not later than May 2018
Sales & Marketing