On Behalf of our client, a Chartered Accountancy and Business Advisor firm specialised Within: Healthcare & Optical, Property, Media, Entrepreneur, Start Up. They pride themselves on the excellent working relationships to ensure a solid and committed team is on hand to support its clients.
InJob UK & Ireland are looking for
Semi Senior Accountant
The positions reports to Managers, Directors and Partners, The aim of the role is to help manage all aspects of the client experience for a large portfolio of clients. Working closely with the Principal and alongside a small bookkeeping and compliance team, this role is suitable for a knowledgeable candidate who's interested of broaden his/her experience in all areas of Accountancy.
- Responsible for compliance work including financial accounts and tax preparation; ensuring the quality of all other compliance work including bookkeeping, vat and payroll; company incorporation and client company secretarial functions; and interactions with HMRC, Companies House, and other third parties. You will also provide added value and advisory services to clients.
- Working in the Tax Department on tax planning and compliance work for selected clients.
- Work will cover both corporation tax and VAT compliance, as well as other tax-related statutory filings.
- You will be responsible for preparing statutory accounts, personal tax, and management accounts.
- You will quickly become responsible for managing your own client portfolio.
- General tax treatment, deferred tax and at least some capital allowances, R&D and share scheme experience.
- Must have at least 3/4 years practice experience;
- Should have at least one continuous employment period of minimum 2 years within the last 5 years;
- Great communicators on telephone, email, in person;
- Experience of preparing vat returns, management accounts, Statutory accounts & corporation tax returns;
- Doesn’t need to be exam qualified. Can be Qualified by experience or finishing exams;
- No short term contractors;
- Corporation tax and VAT compliance experience
- Software or equivalent : Iris Suite / Sage Line 50 / Xero or QuickBooks cloud/
- Salary Range £33k to £37k depending on technical ability / experience / VAT technical knowledge of partial exemption / Option to tax (property);
- Quarterly Training by CPA.
- To be part of a Multicultural and Eclectic small working environment.
In Job UK & Ireland are an equal opportunity employer.
Admin & FInance & Legal