Our Client is a leading international premium company specialized in curtain walling. The company has a strong reputation for high quality and deep technical know-how: full cladding process from design, manufacture, delivery and site installation.
They have worked on projects ranging from £20M to £50M. Due to increasing workload in London area, on behalf of our Client, In Job UK & Ireland is looking for a
PROJECT MANAGER – CURTAIN WALLING
The Project Manager works under the guidelines of the Senior Project Manager and/or the Vice President of Operations, while heading the project team on a designated curtain wall contract or section or a curtain wall contract.
- Responsible for the Curtain Walling Programme
- Managing health & safety on site
- Responsible for managing installation subcontractors teams
- Leading and overseeing the project team, in-house and outsourced (designers, engineers, production, assembly, site personnel) for the assigned contract or section of contract.
- Liaising with the client’s team (project manager, architects, engineers, consultants), to ascertain contract time, cost and quality objectives, and organize project resources accordingly.
- Have an understanding of bids/contract documents (trade contract, scope drawings, specification, exhibits, bid pricing and clarifications).
- Develop, track, update and report on the detailed project schedule for design, engineering, mockups, production and installation activities.
- Develop, track, update and report on the contract schedule of values and payment requisitions, ensuring the project cash flow is met and payments received in a timely manner.
- Develop, track, update and report on the contract budget reporting system.
- Oversee the pricing and purchasing of materials, equipment and sub-contracts, ensuring that both budgetary and specified contractual cost, time and quality requirements are met.
- Research, substantiate, present and report on changes to the contract scope.
- Attend and chair all required external and internal meetings.
- Provide all required internal and external reports. Lead, develop and motivate the project team to meet the common company and project goals.
- Degree or Post Graduate qualification in Construction, Project Management or other construction or production related subject. (Essential)
- Previous experience in the curtain wall sector as Project Manager (Essential)
- A competitive gross basis salary depending from experience; high flexibility for the right candidate
- Full and competitive benefits package
- Work on prestigious projects in Central London and other areas
- Opportunity to be part of a company that values employees that feels like “family” with an extremely low turnover
- Be part of a friendly and motivated team and of a company in expansion
In Job UK & Ireland is an equal opportunity employer