On Behalf of our client, a Chartered Accountancy and Business Advisor firm specialized within: Healthcare & Optical, Property, Media, Entrepreneur, Start Up. They pride themselves on the excellent working relationships to ensure a solid and committed team is on hand to support its clients.
InJob UK & Ireland are looking for
The positions reports to Managers, Directors and Partners, the aim of the role is to have an overall view of the firm’s accounts as you will be the first point of contact between the company and its accountants and clients. With a Business like mind, you will be managing a team, whilst analyzing the financial information, implementing effective strategies to enhance overall business performance.
- You will be responsible for analyzing the company’s financial performance and making long term forecasts.
- You will be working closely with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions.
- Ensuring the company is compliant with Financial Governance requirements.
- Provide accurate management reporting to assist with key decision making.
- Prepare statutory and management accounts.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for all accounts.
- Contribute to annual budgeting and planning process.
- Manage capital expenditure within the firm.
- Lead, manage, guide and motivate a team.
- Review accounting processes and practices, and improve when necessary to ensure efficient financial operations.
- Review the company’s assets and liabilities.
- Assessment of monthly expenses.
- Must have at least 5 years practice experience;
- Should have at least one continuous employment period of minimum 2 years within the last 5 years;
- Great communicators on telephone, email, in person;
- Experience of preparing vat returns, management accounts, Statutory accounts & corporation tax returns;
- Doesn’t need to be exam qualified. Can be Qualified by experience or finishing exams;
- No short term contractors;
- Corporation tax and VAT compliance experience
- Software or equivalent : Iris Suite / Sage Line 50 / Xero or QuickBooks Cloud/
- Salary Range £40-45K - Depending on Experience.
In Job UK & Ireland are an equal opportunity employer.
Administration & Finance & Legal