On behalf of our client, a wealthy and disruptive Digital Partner company which challenges traditional thinking, In Job UK & Ireland is looking for a
HEAD OF SALES
This is a fast growing company with an increasing turnover and a strong Investment plan in the UK and internationally.
The position reports to the Managing Director. This business project is a spin-off of an IT established company and being this a new business in the UK the Head of Sales will be a hands-on role. The company is looking for an experienced professional to portfolio of hot contacts within top tier Telco, Finance and Media industries, with the aim to bring on board immediately some new clients.
Furthermore, he/she will have to build the new sales team and to design the business development strategy along with the business Directors.
- Acquiring new business opportunities in the UK&Ireland, focusing on mid-to-large brand across target sectors
- Plan and Execute an appropriate sales strategy to meet agreed new business revenue and sales targets along with the company directors
- Identify, grow and nurture major sales opportunities, schedule and attend appointments with prospects, deliver accurate forecasting and continually develop your sales pipeline
- Sales Report
- At least 10 years’ experience in "Digital Technology” Marketing & Sales and it will need to be selling overall solutions rather than just "product".
- Inspirational leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Result Driven
- High attention to detail
- Dynamic and passionate approach
- Drive for success and team development
- Strong business and industry knowledge
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Office in the one of the most vibrant tech community in Shoreditch
- Be part of the “Digital Revolution”
- MBO Management By Objectives scheme based on personal and company results,
- SIP Sales Incentive Plan based on Contract Revenue
In Job UK & Ireland is an equal employer
Sales & Marketing