On behalf of our client, one of the largest leaders of the gamified E-commerce platform in Europe, specialising in providing engaging, fun and unique shopping experiences to all users ensuring huge savings. Our client are now expanding their ambitious team to grow further in the UK, looking for a
Head of Digital Marketing
Our client is fast growing; grown by high double digits year after year, and have surpassed over 1 million users in Italy alone; but the aim is to grow further within the UK and Worldwide.
This position reports directly to the CEO, as an executive and key figure of the organization.
Furthermore, this position has full responsibility for recruitment, and overall building, managing and development of a high performing Digital Marketing Team.
- You will report directly to the CEO, as an executive, and key figure within the organisation.
- You will own and manage our clients key marketing channels for the Italian region, Social Media (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and YouTube), and CRM (Including Email, and push-notifications).
- You will define and own each channels’ strategy to manage a continuous, meticulously planned and documented testing plan.
- You will, test and review campaigns, conduct research and write up proposals and present analyses and recommendations to the CEO.
- You will champion the agenda for an ever raising bar of insight and performance tracking for your channels.
- You will forecast and Deep Diving channel performance and opportunities.
- You will be responsible for recruiting, building, managing and developing a high-performing Digital Marketing team.
Your performance will be measured in Performance Marketing KPIs.
- Native Italian Speaker
- Excellent English
- A bachelor's degree, equivalent or higher with good/very good results
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as digital marketing manager or superior in a B2C business in Ecommerce or gaming sectors
- Deeply familiar with the tools and techniques of digital marketing including:
- Facebook Ads
- Google AdWords
- CRM / Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Influencer Marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Content Management/ Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Chatbot Marketing
- Ability to think strategically and operationally, delivering the day to day while defining and leading future direction.
- Highly analytical thinker, passionate about the value of quantitative data and compelled to find insight in it.
- Experienced in multi-channel campaign management.
- Team leader with a record of leading high performing teams.
- Experience in both E-commerce and Gaming.
- Experience building a Performance Marketing team, or having been part of a Performance Marketing team grown from scratch.
- 2+ years of experience working in fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience managing Instagram and Snapchat Campaigns.
- UX Design Experience.
- Experience in a Social Networking Business.
- 40,000-70,000K Basic Annual Salary.
- Quarterly Performance Based Bonus Scheme with Equity of the company.
- Ability to work remotely, with prior consent, upon the completion of the probation period.
In Job UK & Ireland are an equal opportunity employer
Sales & Marketing