On behalf of our client, a wealthy and disruptive Digital Partner company which challenges traditional thinking, In Job UK & Ireland is looking for a
The positions reports to the Delivery Unit Manager. The Data Scientist will provide data-driven insight to support the decision making within the Business Unit and make recommendations to design strategies.
The current team has a real mixed background, with some straight from University, others coming in after Post Doc Research and some senior key professionals leading the business. This project is a spin-off, for business intelligence services, of an established IT Company.
Specifically the candidate will:
- Identify, collect, integrate, correlate, prepare, validate, analyze and interpret data related to the models of quality of software, digital services, user experience, customer journey to extract information and trends (synthetic or derived from the analysis).
- Eventually including also the development of predictive models to generate knowledge organization systems.
In particular, it will deal (for purely indicative purposes) with:
- Create basic ontologies in Big Data platforms;
- Observe objective and behavioral data and create induction of new ontologies;
- To correlate apparently different data;
- Produce advanced reporting.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics / Physics, Statistical Sciences. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of the most widespread market tools in big data, analytics, data discovery, business intelligence
- The candidate must demonstrate that he has had an excellent academic career.
- Minimum 4-year experience in similar projects.
- Excellent analytical skills for collecting, organizing and analyzing multiple complex data.
- Ability to operate independently based on predefined objectives and plans, Interdependence, creativity, enthusiasm and passion.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Office in the one of the most vibrant tech community in Shoreditch
- 28 days of annual leave including bank holidays
Injob UK & Ireland is an equal opportunity employer.