On behalf of our client, an Internationally renowned furniture brand, is famous for its elegant Italian contemporary design. With a flagship store in every major city, the Made in Italy brand is now the go to destination for design lovers all over the world. In Job UK & Ireland is looking for a
You will be reporting to the Senior Accountant and Office Manager, assisting within a small accounts team, in charge of sales invoicing, credit control assisting purchase ledger. Working hours is from 9.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday, you will be reliable, hardworking and efficient.
- Prepare Invoices for new clients, follow up with any revision and issue balance reminders (Invoices issued: Full / Additional/ Holding Deposit / Site Survey / Storage Invoice and Credit Note)
- Check daily Approved invoices filtered in Smart and request down payment;
- Process Credit Card Payments - Check the integrity of client details prior to processing card payments;
- Input any payments made by client for the job, email designers and send out the invoice with receipt;
- Issue and send storage charge invoice when required and follow up payments;
- Filter Expected Packing List 1-2 weeks prior to goods arriving in the UK from Order Leaving Italy list and send invoices for the outstanding balance with storage charge noted at the bottom of the Full invoice;
- File all the invoices and receipts on monthly basis;
- To update Weekly Sales Day Book for invoices and receipt of payments for Master Weekly.
- Create reference for any new customers and projects for each new job;
- Liaise with bookkeeper for any Sage data queries;
- Check monthly Aged Debtors, chase and update notes.
- To follow up on any outstanding balances, as well as balances overdue;
- To call clients (or e-mail) for a polite reminder.
- To answer any queries relates to invoicing and if required to clarify any paid or unpaid invoices. (Some queries on cost need to be first checked with designer before replying to the customer)
- Print daily Z-reads and end of day report from Retail and Account PDQ machines and record transactions.
Shipment / Bill of Lading:
- Monitor and ensure all documentations required for goods collected from the factory in Italy to be delivered abroad or consolidated in client’s warehouse for onward shipment to another country are received and noted in SMART.
- To ensure we get the Bill of Lading certificate on a timely basis, diarise and liaise with the Designers;
- To remind designers that commission will not be paid until receipt of Proof of Shipment / Bill of Lading.
Commission Report - Smart
- To run end of month commission reports, review and adjust if necessary;
- Check all client balances are fully paid prior to commission payment;
- Tick off commissions as paid in Smart for In-house Designer and External Designer;
- Send monthly report to designers and liaise with them for any queries;
- Monitor monthly targets and issue additional commission once designer hit individual targets.
- AAT or equivalent part qualified;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Accounts preferably in Building & Construction;
- PC literate – Word/Excel/Database with strong numerical skills for calculations;
- Knowledge of Microsoft and management of large spreadsheets
- Good analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- A detailed knowledge of manufacturing or construction processes and costing is an advantage;
- Good commercial awareness;
- An awareness of data confidentiality;
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- 26-28K Basic Annual Salary Expectation (Depending on Experience)
- Training, and Progression.
In Job UK & Ireland are an equal opportunity employer.
Administration & Finance & Legal