On behalf of our client, a wealthy and disruptive Digital Partner company which challenges traditional thinking, In Job UK & Ireland is looking for a
Community Manager – Portuguese speaker
This is a fast growing company with an increasing turnover and a strong Investment plan in the UK and internationally; our client is looking for a bright ambitious professional with experience in creating and managing communities with thousands of users, managed predominantly online, whose ideal profiles provide a deep understanding of web marketing concepts, "word of mouth" techniques and social marketing.
Our client has a community of tens of thousands of active users who perform daily activities on social and job-based platforms. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to offer paid opportunities to the community members, who get paid to test and evaluate digital products online.
- Setting-up and management of weekly campaigns where usual activities are;
- Understanding campaign requirements, recruiting specific people through email marketing campaigns and social media advertising, to achieve agreed results.
- Managing the needs of the participants, creating, moderating and increasing communication between the participants.
- Increasing community members through deals with other online communities, social media advertising and other strategies.
- Writing posts on our own social media platform and on external social networks.
- Writing content for our B2B PR strategy focused on getting our clients news online.
- Native Portuguese speaker;
- English and Italian as second language (Desirable)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or similar. (Recent Graduate)
- A real passion and experience with social media, digital media and online marketing.
- Experience with managing an online community, or even, managing groups during studies.
- No more than 2 years of previous experience in marketing and/or communication roles.
- Knowledge of big data, digital marketing campaigns and advertising.
- Experience and knowledge of the British market.
- Problem solving skills, crisis management, information management, relationship building.
- Outstanding communication skills, providing the appropriate feedback and encouraging knowledge sharing within the community.
- Must be equipped with leadership, sensitivity, and a strong predisposition for interpersonal relations.
- Organisational skills to manage content and analyse statistical data for evaluating the dynamics of the community.
- £18K Basic Annual Salary + £10K Bonus (Salary will be reviewed after 3 to 6 months) – Depending on personal performance to grow.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a fast growing company who offers career progression.