On behalf of our client, an Internationally renowned furniture brand, is famous for its elegant Italian contemporary design. With a flagship store in every major city, the Made in Italy brand is now the go to destination for design lovers all over the world. In Job UK & Ireland is looking for a
SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Our client requires a Senior Business Development Manager with strong Interpersonal and communication skills to expand their network of clients in the UK, with focus on their world leading systems of Kitchens and Wardrobes.
The ideal candidate has already an established connection with A&D, Developers and/or Main Contractors, and is experienced in researching and delivering new accounts.
The candidate will be already a skilled networker and be able to initiate and implement proven methods to develop our business strategy in the UK. B2B sales, marketing and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals.
- Developing growth strategies and plans;
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets (London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Dublin, Belfast and Cardiff), pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement;
- Understand the target markets (Hospitality, Residential, Retail, Public Areas, Turn Key Projects), including industry, company, projects, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients;
- Collaborate with design and sales teams (Retail and Kitchen) to ensure that requirements are met;
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned;
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning;
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors;
- Drafting and reviewing contracts;
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements.
- Min 5 Years Proven track record in sales/business development in A&D industry or similar;
- Excellent organisational skills and time management;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM;
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Analytic mind required to understand and propose products or solutions by listening to client requirements;
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and clients in a clear and concise manner;
- Strategic business acumen.
- The ideal candidate will have enhanced multitasking abilities.
- Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
In Job UK & Ireland is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales & Marketing