Senior Accountant - Qualified ACA or ACCA
This is a great opportunity for the candidate who is looking for new challenge and grow within a prestigious Accountancy Practice. In Job UK&Ireland are looking for a
The role reports directly to partners, you will be involved in managing the portfolio, meeting various compliance deadlines and meeting/corresponding with clients. You will also manage staff, their workloads, time recording and reviewing their work and providing training. You should have technical competency and knowledge relating to VAT, Payroll, accounts and corporation tax.
• Ensuring that client and HMRC/Companies House deadlines are met, as well as organising and allocating incoming jobs, reviewing files, training staff, dealing with clients, finalising jobs and drafting fees.
• Ensure the completion of accounts, as well corporation tax and personal tax computations, bookkeeping , payroll and VAT returns.
• Supervising team of assistant accountants, therefore you must have previous experience in supervising assistant accountants.
• Preparation of financial statements for small and medium size limited companies
• Preparation and filing of payroll, and auto enrolment pension
• CIS returns and quarterly VAT , EC Sales , Intrastat returns using sage.
• Personal, corporation and partnership tax return preparation.
• Liaison with clients and HMRC.
• Qualified ACA or ACCA (Essential)
• A minimum of 5 years of experience of working in the UK.
• Must have Experience of Sage 50 and sage payroll, SAP Accounting software.
• Language Skill, candidate must speak English and Italian or Spanish.
• Knowledge of CIS, PAYE Income Tax deductions, NI Contributions, Statutory Sick & Maternity Pay, P11d, P45, P46, P60’s.
• Salary: up to £50k depending on experience.
• Minimum 20 days holiday + 8 Bank holiday + extra Christmas holiday.
• Company Pension.
• Flexible working environment.
• Good bus and train travel network
In Job UK & Ireland are an equal opportunity employer.