On behalf of our client, a global leading company in the illumination sector; design and innovation made in Italy, In Job UK & Ireland is looking for a
Sales Administrator (Internal)
Reporting to: Country Manager
Your role: As an Sales Administrator (Internal), you are a member of our Internal Sales Team. You will manage the day-to-day administrative tasks required by the organisation, including sales order processing, logistics management and customer liaison.
- Handling administrative functions through the project life-cycle. This will predominantly (but not exclusively) include inputting and being personally responsible for sales orders, purchase orders, delivery notes, credit notes, invoices and all associated communication by e-mail or telephone.
- Delivering consistent, high-quality work, positively reflecting the Client's brand in the UK market.
- Following agreed systems and processes to ensure the fastest transition possible through the project life-cycle.
- Committing to continuous training and improvement with support from management to identify areas for personal development.
- Handling all incoming telephone and e-mail enquiries, qualifying and interrogating before delegation within internal or external sales teams as necessary.
- Developing solutions for logistical issues with internal colleagues when necessary to support clients and deadlines.
- Developing solutions for commercial issues with internal colleagues where clients look to change delivery dates or terms of business.
- Providing information when requested by management in relation to reporting and financial projections.
- Working closely with the accounting team to ensure goods are released in line with all agreed terms and conditions of payment.
- Working closely with our warehouse and logistics team to ensure goods are delivered as quickly and cost-effectively as possible, in line with accounts team approval.
- Supporting our after-sales and rectification process by pro-actively managing all transactions required to resolve issues efficiently, while keeping customers updated.
- Supporting the smooth running of our organisation by being willing to manage additional administrative functions outside of the sales process. This could include the provision of certain supplies (stationery, office refreshments etc.), as well as helping make and book travel arrangements for colleagues on an ad hoc basis.
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent spoken and written English
- SAP R3 experience preferred, or similar ERP
- Commercially astute
- Ability to mentor and support other team members
- Interest in design
- £28000 - £32000 (subject to minimum of 2 years of experience)
In Job UK & Ireland is ab equal opportunity employer
Sales & Marketing