On behalf of our client, an Internationally renowned furniture brand, is famous for its elegant Italian contemporary design. With a flagship store in every major city, the Made in Italy brand is now the go to destination for design lovers all over the world. In Job UK & Ireland is looking for a
Our client is a design led company, and are world leaders in wardrobes, library systems, and furniture for the whole home and are currently looking of Space Planners/Designers to join their expanding team. We are seeking an ambitious and talented Sales Designer to join our team.
- Designing using internal software and Vectorworks, selling a range of Luxury Furniture focusing on the client’s iconic systems, Kitchens, Wardrobes and Libraries.
- Working with the team to assist in remedial orders and preparing drawings and presentations where needed.
- Designing and selling from the full collection including freestanding furniture.
- You will be responsible for actively targeting and visiting the A&D industry and facilitating partnerships, sponsorships and showroom brand exposure opportunities with in the local community.
- You will achieve 10+ external meetings per month with new business and attend networking and industry events where required.
- Converting leads into sales and achieving and exceeding yearly sales targets.
- Project management from initial enquiry with client, overseeing installation, site-visits and client follow up.
- Designing and presenting using internal software and closing sales.
- Previous experience in a sales environment with a track record of achievement.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working with High End client’s, in either a furniture or interiors company preparing drawings, presentations, quotations and closing sales.
- An ambitious and driven person who is looking to be part of a prestigious brand where success is recognised and rewarded.
- A desire for Sales, Design and Project Management in the design industry.
- Target driven and sales focused.
- An eye for detail, and a can-do positive attitude.
- Competitive Salary depending on experience;
- Attractive uncapped commission scheme;
- Pension contribution, 28 days holiday, additional benefits and full training.
In Job UK & Ireland are an equal opportunity employer.
Sales & Marketing