On behalf of our client, a UK Chartered Accountancy Practice, providing a wide range of accounting, taxation, compliance and business advisory services to UK and overseas clients; are looking for a
From start-up through to business development and reorganisations, our client provides comprehensive technical, administrative and support services aimed at fulfilling the ever-changing needs of its clients, ensuring compliance with applicable statutory regulations. The company has undergone enormous growth in the last few years and this is set to continue, making it an exciting time to join.
- Preparing weekly & monthly payrolls ranging from 1-100 employees from start to finish using Iris Payroll Professional (i.e. bonus payment, commissions, overtime, statutory payments, pensions, childcare schemes, etc.) for a total of 400 pay slips;
- Setting up & administering of auto-enrolment pensions, using various different pension providers (i.e NEST, Aviva, Legal & General, Standard Life, Scottish Widows, Peoples Pension)
- Processing of Statutory forms such as Payslips, P46, P45 & P60’s;
- Processing BACS payments via a third party provider;
- Managing Real Time Information (RTI) Submissions, including FPS, EPS & EYU Submissions;
- Preparation of Payroll Year End;
- Preparation & submission of P11D expenses & benefits forms;
- Preparation of monthly payroll billing;
- Dealing with HMRC;
- Ensuring up to date with legislation;
- Processing of approx. 10 Irish payrolls using Brightpay, including monthly P30 submissions, End of Year P35 returns, PPS Applications & form 12A applications and dealing with any Irish Revenue queries;
- Support the HR Manager in daily HR duties.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a Chartered Accountancy Firm in the same role;
- Strong payroll technical knowledge (Essential);
- Current knowledge of HMRC legislation (Essential);
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word;
- Ability to manage workload and complete jobs as required;
- Ability to be proactive and work alone;
- Well organised and disciplined;
- Ability to work to deadlines;
- Meticulous with attention to detail;
- Good communication skills.
- £28-30K Basic Annual Salary
In Job UK & Ireland is an equal opportunity employer.
Administration & Finance & Legal