On Behalf of our client, a Multidisciplinary Company, offering a full range of MEP Design, Project & Construction Management for Retail & Fit out Projects. For their London subsidiary In Job UK & Ireland are looking for:
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer.
As an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer you shall be technically capable of managing a portfolio of projects including from the planning to the detailed design stages.
• To communicate clearly and effectively with the internal management of the company;
• Externally, the Engineer will be required to liaise with clients, architects and contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team and promoting all the services provided by the company;
• The candidate will have the possibility to start his/her career growth which will lead him to acquire knowledge in different areas and manage many significant international projects.
• BEng / HND in relevant discipline
• Minimum 2 year in similar role
• Experience in completion of ventilation, heating, cooling and water sizing
• Knowledge of Building Regulations Part B, G, F & L
• Experience in delivering a mixture of development typologies, ranging from individual residential properties to commercial offices/hotels
• Knowledge of AutoCAD software
• Good interpersonal skills and ability
• Willingness to travel
• Flexibility with regard to working hours
• Working knowledge of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and associated software
• User of IES Virtual Environment (IES-VE) software (Desirable)
• Knowledge of Sustainability assessment methods (BREEAM, Code for Sustainable Homes, PassivHaus) (Desirable)
• Experience in completion of SAP, iSBEM and/or Dynamic Simulation Modelling (DSM) calculations
• Attractive Salary Depending on Experience.
• To be part of a multidisciplinary team.
• Career growth in different areas and experience of managing significant international projects.
• Company training and career development
In Job UK & Ireland are an equal opportunity provider.