On behalf of our client, a dynamic asset and property management company with a strong track record of more than 20 years’ experience, managing over 1 million s1 ft. of residential, commercial and hospitality assets; with a current portfolio comprises short term rental apartment properties in and around London; are looking for a
This position reports to the Operations Manager and COO, working hours Monday to Friday 10 to 6pm; the client is seeking an experienced, confident General Manager to manage our site, motivate and develop the team to ensure the absolute highest standards are maintained, and the best possible experience given to guests. You will be responsible for controlling budgets, increasing revenue and reservations, and handling the continued success of the business. You will be an ambassador of the brand on-site, creating a professional, welcoming environment for all who reside, visit, and work in the building.
- Oversee the entire operations and functions of the site, with strong experience and knowledge in AST/Licences, Section 21, and 8, DPS, and inventories.
- Hold daily meetings, monthly performance management meetings, and appraisals with all staff.
- Ensure full compliance to SOPs, policies, procedures and service standards, and lead by example to team.
- Develops accurate and aggressive long and short-term financial objectives consistent with the Company’s mission statement.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and maintenance matters.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the site’s Annual Operating Budget, Service Charge Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan, and Capital Budget.
- Manage on-going profitability of the site, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Approve and reconcile all invoices related to both building and service charge expenditure.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the Company and management.
- Developing improvement actions, creative revenue generation, and carry out costs savings.
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies.
- Closely monitor the cash balances, daily report from staff on a daily basis, and take decisions accordingly.
- Ensure that tenant data and monthly financial outlooks are accurate on our PMS.
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party contractors for essential equipment’s and services.
- Act as a final decision maker in hiring key staff.
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with departments on a daily basis.
- Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the Communications Manager whenever required.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations for both internal & external audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- You must be a reliable, trustworthy Manager with a passion and experience in the property and hospitality industry.
- Flexible, resilient, and excellent customer service skills.
- To have experience in property management, sales, lettings, administration, accounts and HR, with a keen interest in London’s property market.
- To adhere to all safety regulations, company policies and standards.
- Local area knowledge is desirable.
- Confident ability to communicate to build trust and rapport.
- Positive, can-do attitude, sharing perspectives in order to achieve personal and organisational targets.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Calm and professional at all times.
- Immaculately presented
- Integrity: honest and transparent at all times
- Commercial focus with strong business acumen
- Up to £40K Basic Annual Salary
- To join a family start up in London, and be a part of a growing company.
In Job UK & Ireland are an equal opportunity employer.
Administration & Finance & Legal