On behalf of our client an Italian online food shop. It was established 10+ years ago and it is now growing steadily. 2019 is a key year, where the company is willing to invest in people and resources in order to grow and retain its market leadership in the UK. The plan is to grow at least 25% YoY.
In Job UK & Ireland are seeking for a
Full Stack Developer
If you are keen on working in an environment where you have influence and autonomy when it comes to technical decisions, and are looking at working with like-minded people, this could be the perfect role for you.
As a Developer for our client you will be part of a small, dynamic and collaborative team and get the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, including dashboards, web applications, warehouse management, delivery solutions and more. You will also be responsible for the design and implementation of improvements to the IT Infrastructure.
- Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance upgrades and responding efficiently to breakdowns.
- Set up user accounts and profiles on the system and issuing new passwords when needed.
- Manage integration with our Amazon Marketplace.
- Complete in house repairs, maintaining internal systems.
- Have an understanding of web technologies, browsers and client-side technologies, browser/application server interactions .
- Be experienced in working with a product to understand requirements and user stories.
- Undertake problem-solving in a logical way and find these an enjoyable challenge.
- Be able to independently complete small, discrete pieces of work that are beneficial to the product.
- Develop new custom framework solutions.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, networks, printers and scanners
- Recommend innovative solutions to enhance sites, increase efficiency and user experience.
- Website optimisation.
- Webserver Management.
- Degree educated at least 2:1
- Italian Speaker (Desirable)
- Good communication skills
- LAMP stack experience: Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
- SOAP and REST APIs
- Networking and TCP / IP / Routing / VPN
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- A committed team of industry experts and a supportive leadership team
- Fast career development and huge opportunity for growth
- Time for training - you’ll be part of our learning program
- 15% discount on your Client shopping
- 28 days of paid holiday
- Team nights out
Understanding of Italian and a strong background in IT and Technology would be a plus.