On Behalf of our client, a Multidisciplinary Company, offering a full range of MEP Design, Project & Construction Management for Retail & Fit out Projects. For their London subsidiary In Job UK&Ireland are looking for:
Intermediate Electrical Engineer
As an Electrical Engineer you shall be technically capable of managing a portfolio of projects from planning to detailed design stages.
- To communicate clearly and effectively with the internal management of the company;
- Externally, the Engineer will be required to liaise with clients, architects and contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team and promoting all the services provided by the company;
- The candidate will have the possibility to start his/her career growth which will lead him to acquire knowledge in different areas and manage many significant international projects.
- BEng / Meng / HND in relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years in similar role
- Knowledge of Building Regulations Part B & L
- Knowledge of Wiring Regulations B57671
- Experience in delivering a mixture of development typologies, ranging from individual residential properties to commercial offices/hotels
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software
- Knowledge of Dialux software
- Knowledge of Amtech software
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel
- Flexibility regarding working hours
- Working knowledge of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and associated software (Desirable)
- MS Office
- Attractive Salary Depending on Experience
- To be part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Career growth in different areas and experience of managing significant international projects.
In Job UK & Ireland are an equal opportunity employer.