On Behalf of our VIP client expanding in the UK, providing a range of services which include VAT/GST refunds, dynamic currency conversion, POS and retail technologies, customer intelligence, marketing services and publications, training and education and consultancy services. IN JOB UK&IRELAND is looking for a
Account Manager- (Sell-in)
Nature and aim of Account Manager- Sell-in position
The holder of this position is responsible for managing and developing an assigned merchant portfolio selling a range of Client's products and services including – Financial Services: Tax Free Shopping (TFS), Currency Choice (DCC). Account Development products including - Marketing Services, Business Intelligence and Training Programs at both clients Head Office and Store level. Also to attract and gain new Business Accounts.
Accurate account management delivering Head Office objectives:
- Delivery of sales targets.
- Delivery of new business targets and cross sell GB products to existing accounts.
- Delivery of account specific contractual obligations.
- High level Relationship Management.
- Creation and delivery of account plans for all accounts.
- Monitor and manage debts level of assigned accounts and minimise bed debts exposure.
- Improve merchants knowledge and expertise with our services.
- Accurate use of our ‘CRM’ system to plan, record and report account specific activity.
Accurate account management delivering at Store Level objectives:
- Delivery of account specific contractual obligations & agreed activities at store level.
- Delivery of all in-store staff training on Tax Free, Currency Choice.
- Support of terminal installations.
- Maximize TFS business (Issue Ratio and Refund Ratio management).
- Maximize DCC business (Hit Rate management).
- Business Statistics analysis, presentation, discussion and action with Store Managers on a regular basis as agreed by Sales Manager.
- Action plans and store visits in line with company segmentation model.
- Accurate use of CRM to plan, record and report account specific activity.
- Net Turnover TFS, CC, Media, GB Online.
- TFS Refund Ratio.
- CC Hit Rate.
- New business for TFS, CC, Media.
- Cross selling to existing accounts.
Relates to / cooperates with
Main Function interactions:
- Country Manager, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Partner Relationship Manager & MS Manager
Main cross - Function interactions:
- 1-2 years’ experience of account management ideally in the FMCG, retail or financial services.
- Proven experience of winning and developing new business.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and oral communication skills.
- The ability to learn on a steep learning curve.
- Driven and enthusiastic individuals, who can use their own initiative.
- The skills to build and maintain strong customer relationships with an ability to grasp customers’ current and potential needs.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good use of time management skills, can demonstrate ability to prioritise
- Results-orientated with a proven track record of achieving targets
- Good organizational skills with the ability to work for periods unsupervised
- Ambitious and hardworking, with a genuine hunger for success
- PC Literate. Competent user of Microsoft Office and spreadsheet applications
- Up to £33,000 annual gross per year plus 20% annual bonus.
- Pension scheme.
- Gym membership.
- To be part of an international Team expanding in the UK.
In Job UK & Ireland is an equal opportunity employer