services for companies
Our consulting service for internationalisation provides you with support by inJob, a service company with twenty years of experience, and by a team with expertise in research, contracts and approaching foreign markets, with direct representation in three Continents (America, Europe and Asia).
The experience gained on the Italian market has led us to embark on an international development path, allowing us to respond with all-round professionalism to the requests of our customers already present in other countries or ones looking to expand their business abroad.
Among the internationalisation services available, inJob offers Resident Overseas, which is a solution that allows your company to create its own network of professionals at an international level.
Thanks to our in-depth knowledge of the local culture and traditions of different countries, we can support our customers in identifying the people best suited to their business context and requirements.
Our extensive network of contacts allows us to quickly identify the professionals, that your company needs, who are already living abroad.
How it works:
- Analysis of your company’s requirements in terms of: business context, organisational structure and skills required
- Identification of a professional figure living in Italy or in the country of destination
- Definition of ancillary services to be included in the contract (benefits, transport, location, etc.)
- Administrative management of the employment relationship according to the regulations in the country of destination
- inJob also provides professional job shadowing services for business internationalisation processes through Temporary Managers.
inJob can, in fact, support you in the hiring and contract finalisation of a Temporary Export Manager, Temporary Digital Manager and Temporary Innovation Manager, living in Italy or abroad, for your international development project.
The professional profiles indicated above have the following roles:
- Temporary Export Manager (TEM): professional figure who outsources the commercial office of a company in order to develop or consolidate sales in foreign markets
- Temporary Digital Manager (TDM): professional figure who opens up the company to new business opportunities through the targeted use of digital tools
- Temporary Innovation Manager (TIM): main contact figure for the transformation and development initiatives of processes and international business model
For further information about our internationalisation services,
Do you have any questions?