services for companies
inJob has a skills centre dedicated to developing talent.
We design and implement talent management processes and solutions whose strategic purpose is to promote both organisational efficiency and the development of career paths for people.
We support customers with services dedicated to the implementation and optimisation of the structure in the HR field, through an in-depth analysis of models, processes and positions, using innovative professional techniques and tools.
We offer the opportunity to access specialist consultancy in the field of Human Resources through a team of dedicated experts.
Our HR services:
Organisational Consulting: salary and climate analysis and role assessments.
People Development: assessment of skills, potential and performance.
- Career Management
- Talent Management
- Support for individual and collective relocation
- Structured projects
- Complex recruitment plans
- Structured pre-selection
- Standardisation of recruitment processes
- Restructuring and streamlining of processes
We have a team certified by Extended DISC®, the leader in behavioural assessment solutions.
Extended DISC® is an integrated system that provides innovative tools ranging from analysis to the measurement of people’s behaviour, the analysis of the company climate and efficiency of an organisation to customer satisfaction.
The benefits of using Extended DISC® behavioural analysis are:
- Faster, more efficient recruiting
- Lower staff turnover; employees stay on and are more motivated and dedicated
- Skill set development (management, leadership, decision making, sales, customer service, project management, etc.)
- More accurate career path development
- Development of communication in the organisation and communication skills
- Team building and team development
- Strong motivation and commitment
- Analyse the requirements for each position quickly, accurately and cost effectively
In-house assessment centres – skills paired with behavioural skills
Do you have any questions?