On behalf of our client, an International Kitchen and Cabinetry Design Company, In Job New York is looking for a
SENIOR DESIGNER / BUSINESS DEVELOPER
Reporting to the General Manager a successful candidate based in Seattle, WA will be responsible for kitchen and cabinetry design and sales for the company.
- Build and maintain a client database, developing and nurturing relationships with interior designers/architectural studios as well as with builders and contractors, focusing on residential and/or commercial projects for companies in the Seattle Area through inside and outside sales initiatives.
- Have the technical skills to read project drawings, with ability to red-line and/or draw when necessary
- Meet and exceed yearly sales revenue goals and profitability targets, delivering impeccable client service from the genesis of the project through order completion, acting as an exemplary brand ambassador
- KPI visits with architects and designers
- Coordinate different aspects of purchase: from initial contact through order tracking, delivery coordination, and follow-up after installation
- Keep informed about market trends as well as competitor’s product lines
- Ensure proper customer care; also ensure growth through adequate frequency, coverage, and professional approach in sales
- Experience in design of kitchens, cabinetry or furniture.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with inside and/or outside sales preferably in furniture, cabinetry, or a related sector (such as kitchen/bath, tiles, textiles, lighting, etc.)
- Charismatic and enthusiastic personality with natural sales abilities
- Self-motivated and driven to seek out new opportunities and achieve goals
- Extroverted, proactive, strategic, flexible
- Team player
- Background in Interior Design or related discipline preferred
- Competitive salary
- PTO/Vacation Plan
- Growth opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer
Furniture and Cabinetry Design