In Job is an International Talent Search Firm with offices in US, Europe and Asia. We specialize in professional staffing, temporary, permanent recruiting & executive search.
If you are an enthusiastic team player interested in being a part of a multinational boutique company, we would like to connect with you.
To join our team located in New York, In Job New York is looking for an
Reporting to the Director of the branch, a successful candidate based in New York, NY will be responsible for administratively support the Director and the office in general.
- Be in charge of the reception area : answer phones and greet candidates/prospects/clients
- Act as an executive assistant to the Director : manage his schedule, travels…
- Manage inventory and office supplies
- Oversee and manage our vendors contracts and partnerships
- Manage the AP/AR processes
- Track and Monitor expense reports
- Manage the relationship with In Job’s accounting department
- Enroll and setup the new temporary employees (internal, HR, IT…)
- Process hourly payroll and payments for the temporary employees
- Manage invoices, bills, expenses and payroll
- Be the first point of contact for the temporary employees regarding payroll questions
- 1 to 2 years of experience as an Office Assistant, Office Administrator or Administrative Assistant, etc.
- An experience within a boutique staffing agency is a plus
- Experience supporting a team in an office environment
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Proficient technical skills including MS Office (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
We offer :
- PTO days
- Benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer