On behalf of our client, international printing company, In Job Russia
is looking for PRODUCT MANAGER (mass segments)
- Managing product portfolio;
- New product launching including positioning, pricing, sales forecast, promotion plan etc.
- Price /competitor/ channel monitoring by products’ type;
- Market data analysis;
- Sales analysis, promo programs and stock disposal programs initiation and implementation;
- Study of product technical part;
- Keeping the appropriate stock level of machines, options and supplies;
- Communication with European HQ on various product related matters: launches, product requirements, Pan-European promo programs etc.
- Internal and external trainings and presentations (Sales staff, partners, end users);
- Product demonstration to the dealers and end-users;
- Preparation of press releases, announcement for the Web site, promotion materials;
- Dealer surveys and end user surveys;
- Preparation of price-list and catalogue;
- Sales department support: technical comparison preparation, technical specifications verification;
- Taking part in FY sales budget preparation.
- Good knowledge of Russian hardcopy peripherals market;
- Higher technical or marketing education;
- Preferable A4-A3 20-30 ppm market knowleges;
- Basic knowledge of IT/network administration;
- Good knowledge of MS Windows environments, MS Office(Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MS Project);
- English language from upper-intermediate (both spoken and written);
- Knowledge and understanding of main product marketing tools and ability to apply them efficiently;
- Good presentation skills;
- Time management skills, team player, able to work independently;
- Experience in IT/Software/TCO projects implementation is a plus;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Readiness for business trips: local and abroad.
- Opportunity to grow proffessionally wiht one of the market leaders;
- Medical insurance, сorporate mobile phone;
- Comfortable office in the centre of the city (m. Paveletskaya).