The collection and processing of personal data are intended to allow In Job S.p.A. to manage his business of recruitment and personnel management.
Note that the data processed by the various sections of the site, do not concern sensitive or judicial data as it does not in any way reveal the racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or otherwise, political opinions, membership in political parties, unions, associations or organizations of a philosophical, religious, political or trade union, as well as personal data to reveal the state of health or sexual orientation.
The data retrieved by the site www.injob.com are processed by In Job S.p.A. exclusively by personnel in charge from the company.
The processing of data provided or otherwise acquired, is, according to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, using manual, computer and data, with logic and how closely related to the purpose of recruitment and personnel management and to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data, even when possible communication to others.
The data can be communicated to all branches office of In Job S.p.A. or related companies, for functional purposes in society. The optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail to addresses listed on this site involves the acquisition of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the mail.
Anyone send their personal data to e-mail addresses of companies on the site www.injob.com, or provide your address in the further sections of that dedicated to the collection of personal information, may at any time and free exercise of the rights recognized by Art. 7 no. 196/2003, and in particular the right to:
- 1. obtain from the owner of the data confirm the existence or not of her own personal data and the provision thereof in a form;
- 2. know the origin of the data, logic and purposes upon which their treatment;
- 3. obtain the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or block of data used in violation of the law, as well as the updating, correction or, if the person concerned, the integration of these data;
- 4. object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him or not relevant to the purpose of collection;
- 5. oppose all or part of the treatment provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials.
To exercise your rights under Art. 7 of Law, summarized above, the person must make their request to the data through a letter-ro to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holder of the processing of your data is in In Job S.p.A.., with headquartes office in Verona, Via Germania 1 (Italy).