On behalf of our client, Injob Shanghai is looking for:
The role of the Quality manager is to lead all the activities related to the management of the Quality System and to coordinate all the efforts to improve the quality of the processes in order to satisfy Customers requirements and needs.
- Responsibility to ensure the alignment of the Quality Manual System with the requested Standards; this includes the preparation and maintenance of the Data, procedure, instructions and Documentation Systems and their management.
- Responsibility to prepare adequately the organization, to sustain Customer and third part audits, coordinate the audited team during the visits, ensure that follow up actions are clearly identified and implemented.
- Run internal audits reporting properly findings and identifying improvement projects.
- Ensure the General Manager and Corporate Operations that any preventive/corrective action necessary to close Customers Non Conformities is properly managed.
- Establish and maintain a KPI (key performance indicator) system, and reporting periodically to the GM the results.
- Verify that only accurate, current, and authorized documentation is available on production
- Inform or instruct employees of any deviations or changes ensuring line personnel are thoroughly trained, certified and are performing their assigned functions.
- Assist supervisors in conducting training and cross training of line operators
- Adhere to all safety rules, use and ensure that workers use the required protective equipment
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Supplier evaluation, validation and qualification
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
- Education level : university diploma
- Proven experience as quality manager
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- 5 years experience in mechanical and integration manufacturing
- Management experience and personality : ability to develop, motivate and challenge all the to perform to their full potential through direct and timely formal and informal feedback, result oriented
- Language: English mandatory with ability to write and read procedures, instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information facing Customers representative and other employees of the organization.