If you are an enthusiastic team player interested in being a part of an international and multicultural company aiming at a continuous improvement of your career, we would like to connect with you.
The role will report to the Director of our New York office.
Location: Pennsylvania area/New Jersey area (possibility to work from home)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Identify new business opportunities within B2B temp & perm recruitment services in the Pennsylvania area/New Jersey area, with the possibility for future expansion in other territories
- Generate, maintain and manage strong relationships with the clients
- Develop and manage full sales lifecycle from lead generation, proposal presentation, negotiation to closing commercial agreement
- Act as brand ambassador supporting the creation of brand awareness in the local market
- 2-3 years of business development experience for a recruitment agency
- Ability to build strong relationships with potential and existing clients in order to guarantee relevant business opportunities
- Goal oriented person with excellent communication skills
- Working in an international company, dealing with top brands at a global level
- Ongoing international training
- Enticing compensation package (base salary + commissions + benefits)